Fiber Glass SMC Roving 2400tex
|FOB Price:||US $650-750 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $650-750/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ER2400
- Technique: Winding Filament Roving
- Surface Treatment: Vinyl Coated
- MOQ: 1 Tons
- Transport Package: Carton/Pallet
- Origin: Changzhou, China
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, Dnv CCS
- Yarn Structure: Bulk Yarn
- Fiberglass Type: E-Glass
- Trademark: TIANMA
- Specification: 48-64roll/plt
- HS Code: 7019120090
The roving is designed to contribute to Class "A" surface in different applications. It is suitable to be used in the automotive parts such as truck body panels, grill opening panels where smooth surface is needed. It can also be used for structural molded applications. It also contributes good laminate mechanical properties.
1. Minimal fuzz during processing
2. Fast wet-out and wet-through
3. Good fiber dispersion and high composite mechanical properties
4. Strands are easily opened to expose their filaments with minimal working
5. High strength
6. Even payout tension
7. Low rate of dry abrasion over creel contact points.
|Product code||Type of Fiber||Linear Density (tex)||Filament diameter (μm)||Compatible resin||Size content (%)|
The Package of the Glass Fiber Roving:
The direct roving is wrapped by shrinkage packing or tacky-pack, then put into pallet or carton box. 48 rolls or 64 rolls each pallet, each roll weighs 15-18kgs. The weight of roll is modifiable according to customer's requirements, but not exceed 24kgs maximum. It can be packed into carton box withut pallet, one roll each box.
The storage of the Direct Roving:
If no special requirements, it should be stored in cool and dry place.
Do not open the package before using to prevent avsorbing moiture.