E/C-Glass Glassfiber Woven Roving Fiberglass Cloth 600g
|FOB Price:||US $950-1,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $950-1,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: EWR
- Application: Fiberglass Mesh Cloth
- Weave Type: Plain Woven
- Alkali Content: Alkali Free
- Finish: Sizing
- Trademark: TIANMA
- Specification: 40KG/CTN
- HS Code: 70194000
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Surface Treatment: No
- Fiberglass Type: E-Glass
- CTN Size: 22*22cm
- Construction: Plain
- Transport Package: 40-60kgcarton/25pallet
- Origin: Changzhou, China
Brief introduce :
E-Glass Woven Rovings are bidirectional fabric made by interweaving direct roving.
E-Glass Woven Rovings are compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy and phenolic resins.
E-Glass Woven Roving is a high-performance reinforcement widely used in :
hand lay-up & robot processes
Manufacture boats, vessels, plane and automotive parts, furniture and sports facilities etc.
|Specification||Weight g/m2||Breaking Strength ≥N/25mm||Weave||Moisture Content %||Size Content%|
|Product code||Glass type||Area weight (g/m2)||Width (mm)||Loss on ignition|
1. wound onto a paper tube which has an inside diameter of 89mm, and the roll has a diameter of 260mm.
2. the roll is wrapped up with plastic film.
3. then packed in a cardboard box or wrapped up with kraft paper. The rolls are to be horizontally placed. For transportation the rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. The room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15~35 and 35%~65% respectively.